While the men are away the women will...get together around the dinner table and drink wine!!! I started 2012 exactly where I wanted to, with my sisters, niece, mom, grandma and aunt drinking wine and discussing our sunshines and clouds of the year. This is going to be a great year! As my sister says, this year is all about letting go and living the good life (I threw in that last part).
Every year everyone makes their resolutions to lose weight or go to the gym more often and it usually lasts for a week or two. This year I am going in a different direction (the weight and gym is an ongoing battle), I have decided to work on being a better daughter, sister, auntie, and friend! I want to enjoy the people who make me a better person and make my life better in general.
I need to learn to enjoy the life I have because I am very blessed and very lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment