This morning should have been like another morning.... get up, go to the gym to get my swoll on, clean the house, pay some bills and feed the hogs, ya know the usual. However, this morning I woke up in a puddle of water covering my kitchen. My fridge decided to defrost itself and not to cool off again and everything melted from the inside. All I could do was stand there and laugh. This is a good excuse to clean my floors and the fridge. For the time being, my food has found a new home in my sisters fridge and the floors are clean.
Lesson of the day.....somethings suck really bad in life but all you can do is figure out how to fix it and laugh....laugh so hard you cry!
Love you!!!! I would have laughed with you, and then popped the cork off a bottle of sparkling vino and dropped two straws in. It's the small things in life that make it worthwhile. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteLife can suck sometimes, but that's why I live a half mile away :)
ReplyDelete